Admin Control Panel/ Don't Worry This Is Invinsible

New Post shortcut for the lazy ones ;) | Edit Posts | Sign Out
THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER AT THIS ADDRESS AND IS NOW BEING UPDATED AT WWW.REALTALKREGGAETON.NET

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Arcangel y De La Ghetto - Te Estoy Buscando

Here is Arcangel y De La Ghetto's track from 'Los Brothers'. Its called 'Te Estoy Buscando' and is nothing but pure fire. It is said to be their last track together done as a duo. Enjoy and The album comes out July 2nd!
All my people in PR go watch Arca in his concert this Saturday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the other pic, this 1 sortta scares, love d track, one of the best duos, dey grew on me through time, n got me into da whole reggaeton scene. Tight song, wish they didn't split though. PRRRRAAA

Real Talk said...

lol i made the pic :(

Anonymous said...

=-O, :-[, :'(, don't >;) >;P >:-) it then :'(...jk or am I...but yea...can't really disrespect or anything, yall hooking us up wit fresh tracks...But still propz r diserved cuz if u made it c'mon, I wudnt b able 2 do dat, but im scared :-[

Da 1 Hated Tito

"Real Talk"

Anonymous said...

=-O, :-[, :'(, don't mean it then :'(...jk or am I...but yea...can't really disrespect or anything, yall hooking us up wit fresh tracks...But still propz r diserved cuz if u made it c'mon, I wudnt b able 2 do dat, but im scared :-[

Da 1 Hated Tito

"Real Talk"

Real Talk said...

it's ok don't feel bad lol

Post a Comment