Here is the official mixtape preview of Encendio 24 hosted by Full Records. It's going to feature many exclusives that haven't been heard before people trust me! New songs from artists like Delirious, John Erick, JQ, Guelo Star, Yaga y Mackie and also the original version of 'Sexo Seguro' by Franco 'El Gorilla' and Yandel. I told you guys this mixtape was going to be fire and I wasn't joking. Never underestimate the mixtape king. The mixtape is coming real soon..
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Dj Sin-Cero - Encendio 24 Hosted By Full Records (Preview)
Here is the official mixtape preview of Encendio 24 hosted by Full Records. It's going to feature many exclusives that haven't been heard before people trust me! New songs from artists like Delirious, John Erick, JQ, Guelo Star, Yaga y Mackie and also the original version of 'Sexo Seguro' by Franco 'El Gorilla' and Yandel. I told you guys this mixtape was going to be fire and I wasn't joking. Never underestimate the mixtape king. The mixtape is coming real soon..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment