
Heres a brand new track by Randy "Nota Loka" featuring another artist. I have no clue who the other artist is because i've never heard his voice and they don't say his name at the end where they usually give credit to each other. The track is a soft Hip Hop more of an R&B type. Its not what I usually listen to but it is catchy and of course its Randy Nota Loka. I think this was supposed to go on Romances De Una Nota and it'll probably go into the next Jowell & Randy album or just stay as a single release. The track is pretty high quality and its alot better than the other versions roaming the internet. If anyone knows who the other artist is, please let us know.
Edit: I've seen on other pages and i've been told that the mystery artist is a group named 'Calor Urbano'
5 comments:
the longer i search for the artist and the more i listen to the song, the more it actually sounds like jowell...yea i know what y'all thinking...WTF...but hey, wisin somewhat surprised us in "me estoy muriendo" who knows, jowell might be a good singer lol
Pipe Calderon maybe?
I heard it was a group called "Calor Urbano".
well this singer accents his voice more than pipe (though he could be versatile with his singing) and i heard some songs by calor urbano and the singers dont match...idk
VR!!!!!
Post a Comment