Admin Control Panel/ Don't Worry This Is Invinsible

New Post shortcut for the lazy ones ;) | Edit Posts | Sign Out
THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER AT THIS ADDRESS AND IS NOW BEING UPDATED AT WWW.REALTALKREGGAETON.NET

Monday, March 23, 2009

Randy "Nota Loka" Feat. Jowell - La Chica De La Gran Ciudad

Another new track by Randy and this time featuring his long time partner in the business, Jowell "El Mas Suelto"! Its another R&B song but it sounds much hotter than 'Despacio' and much catchier. Randy does another great job with R&B. Looks like this song was also supposed to be on Randy's album "Romances De Una Nota". Don't get your hopes up but i've heard there is a rumor that "Romances De Una Nota" might be released, tomorrow! I don't believe that it will be released tomorrow or that its the actual album. I think it could be released as a mixtape or something.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Real Talk said...

Really liking this song
one of the few Jowell y Randy songs I am digging
mainly because of the middle eastern feeling wow crazy shit

Post a Comment